ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS AND FEES STRUCTURE 2020/2021
Pupils can attend the Pre-School from the age of 3 years (having had their third birthday before the 1st of September) and should begin their school life potty-trained.
GRADES 1 to 5
Pupils can attend Grade 1 from the age of 6 years.
GRADES 6 to 10
Pupils can attend Grade 6 from the age of 11 years (from Grade 6 implementation of MYP).
Applications for admission must be made by completing our registration form and submitting it together with the following supporting documents to give at the school before the first day of school:
- Copy of the family record book
- Completed medical form
- Copy of the vaccination record
- Medical certificate certifying that the child is fit for school
- Two passport photos
- Duly signed school regulation form
- Allergy/disease management instructions (in case of allergies or other diseases)
- Duly signed school contract
- School reports (last two years)
- Enrollment invoice paid
- ONLY for NON-EU nationals*: Certification issued by the “Ministère de la Santé – Direction de la Santé” certifying that the child has undergone the mandatory medical examination
Upon registration, please indicate whom the invoices should be addressed to. Please notice that invoices issued to a company or an enterprise a unique invoice will be sent at the beginning of the School year.
Account numbers to be used:
“Over The Rainbow a.s.b.l.” : BCEELLULL LU33-0019-3555-8213-6000