Applications for admission must be made by completing our registration form and submitting it together with the following supporting documents to give at the school before the first day of school:
- Copy of the family record book
- Completed medical form
- Copy of the vaccination record
- Medical certificate certifying that the child is fit for school
- Two passport photos
- Duly signed school regulation form
- Allergy/disease management instructions (in case of allergies or other diseases)
- Duly signed school contract
- School reports (last two years)
- ONLY for NON-EU nationals*: Certification issued by the “Ministère de la Santé.
Direction de la Santé ” certifying that the child has undergone the mandatory medical examination
*ATTENTION: The school will not be able to accept children without this document.
The “Over The Rainbow” School is a fee-paying School, the amount of which is set each year by the Board of Directors. This tuition fee is reviewed at the beginning of each school year.